Exciting Announcement: Papertech’s Upcoming TotalVision Advanced Operator Training at Headquarters!
Save the date – October 16-19, 2023
Papertech, the industry leader in advanced machine vision solutions, is thrilled to announce its much-anticipated Customer Training Event! This exclusive training program will be held at our state-of-the-art Head Office from October 16th to October 19th 2023.
Purpose of the TotalVision Advanced Operator Training
The purpose of our training is to increase trainee competence and confidence in maximizing the operational effectiveness of WebVision. On completion of the program, participants will be able to maximize the performance of their mill’s TotalVision system, and through its ongoing use:
- Reduce the number of paper breaks
- Reduce the number of unidentified paper breaks
- Reduce the mill service costs associated with breaks
What to Expect:
The Papertech Customer Training Event is designed to provide our valued customers with an in-depth understanding of our cutting-edge machine vision solutions. Throughout the four-day program, participants will have the unique opportunity to:
- Explore Innovative Technologies: Gain insights into our latest advancements in TotalVision products, including real-time monitoring systems, process optimization tools, and digital automation solutions.
- Hands-on Workshops: Engage in practical, hands-on workshops led by Papertech experts, allowing you to interact directly with our state-of-the-art equipment and software.
- Best Practices Sharing: Collaborate with other industry professionals, sharing experiences and best practices, and fostering networking opportunities.
- Q&A Sessions: Have your questions addressed by our knowledgeable trainers, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of our products and services.
- Tour of Papertech Head Office: Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of our Head Office, where you can witness our groundbreaking research and development efforts.
- Cameras, Lights and lenses: How they work and work together (Analog and Digital)
- Hands-on: TotalVision lab with engineers
- Software: Introduction
- Hands-on: Examine contents from cabinets, to cameras, lights and cables etc. with engineers
- Hardware: Basic Networking and TotalVision network understanding
- Hardware Lab
- Review of Day 1, Q&A, discussion and clarification
- Hardware: Mill inputs/outputs
- Software: Advanced TotalVision Application
- TotalVision lab
- Troubleshooting: Hardware Section.
- Software: Advanced TotalVision Applications (cont)
- Review of Day 2, Q&A, discussion and clarification
- Advanced software operations cont. – Advanced labs, putting theory into practice.
- TotalVision review
- Troubleshooting: Hardware and Software sections, common problems, etc.
- Final discussion, Q&A, (optional) examine hardware with engineers
Web inspection will be included on Day 3 with expanded discussion and software training for day four.
Other Training Options
In addition to our bi-annual sessions in Vancouver, Papertech offers a variety of packages including onsite training, remote software support and updates, and extended service contracts. For contact us for more details.
Papertech Inc. Headquarters
219 East 1st. Street, North Vancouver, BC
Canada V7L 1B4
TotalVision Advanced Operator Training Day 1-4 – $2500 USD
Travel & living expenses extra (attendee’s responsibility)
Hotels are located on the North Vancouver waterfront a short walk from Papertech’s office where the training sessions will be held. Location and room booking information will be confirmed and sent to you after you have signed up.
Please register by filling out and submitting our online registration form
For any inquiries or further information, please contact Michael Warner.
Please note: course fee must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Assistance with travel arrangements can be made through Dan Isaac at Corporate Traveler
Phone +1 604-973-0442 or by email at email@example.com
Please indicate you are attending the Papertech TotalVision Training Session.