TotalVision Advanced Operator Training
The next customer training sessions will be held October 7 – 10, 2019 at Papertech’s head office in North Vancouver BC. If you are interested in registering you can do so at any time by contacting us.
The TotalVision Advanced Operator Training course is a hands-on, practical three-day course offered by Papertech. It is specifically designed to transfer expertise, competence and confidence into the hands of the customer designated training participants. To ensure this occurs, we use a combination of mini-lectures, group discussions, Q&A sessions and case studies; along with 14 labs ranging in duration from 20 minutes to two hours.
There is a format change being offered this fall for the first time. Web inspection has long been a part of the 3-day program, but it was felt that more time needed to be devoted to this subject, so now an extra day will be offered to cover web inspection. This optional one-day workshop can be added on to the 3-day operator training course, but is not available separately.
Purpose of the TotalVision™ Advanced Operator Training
The purpose of our training is to increase trainee competence and confidence in maximizing the operational effectiveness of WebVision. On completion of the program, participants will be able to maximize the performance of their mill’s TotalVision™ system, and through its ongoing use:
- Reduce the number of paper breaks
- Reduce the number of unidentified paper breaks
- Reduce the mill service costs associated with breaks
- Cameras, Lights and lenses: How they work and work together (Analog and Digital)
- Hands-on: Backfocus lab with engineers
- Software: Introduction
- Hands-on: Examine contents from cabinets, to cameras, lights and cables etc. with engineers
- Hardware: Basic Networking and TotalVision network understanding
- Hardware Lab
- Review of Day 1, Q&A, discussion and clarification
- Hardware: Mill inputs/outputs
- Software: Advanced TotalVision Application
- TotalVision lab
- Troubleshooting: Hardware Section.
- Software: Advanced TotalVision Applications (cont)
- Review of Day 2, Q&A, discussion and clarification
- Advanced software operations cont. – Advanced labs, putting theory into practice.
- TotalVision review
- Troubleshooting: Hardware and Software sections, common problems, etc.
- Final discussion, Q&A, (optional) examine hardware with engineers
Day 4 – Web Inspection
The web inspection day was added for customers with these systems as an option originally, but is now included in the total course price. Most customers have found this information to be of benefit and have chosen to stay for the full four days, although it is not mandatory for successful completion of the course.
Other Training Options
In addition to our bi-annual sessions in Vancouver, Papertech offers a variety of packages including onsite training, remote software support and updates, and extended service contracts. For contact us for more details.
Papertech Inc. Headquarters
219 East 1st. Street, North Vancouver, BC
Canada V7L 1B4
TotalVision™ Advanced Operator Training Day 1-4 – $2350 USD
Travel & living expenses extra (attendee’s responsibility)
There are two hotels a short walk from Papertech’s office where the training sessions will be held. We have booked a block of rooms at the Lonsdale Quay Hotel for the convenience of course participants, please contact the hotel directly to book a room and reference Papertech training. Another option is the Pinnacle Hotel, please contact them for rates and availability if preferred.
Please register by contacting Shannon Walters.
Please note: course fee must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Assistance with travel arrangements can be made through Anna Berseneva at Corporate Traveller
Phone +1 604-973-0442 or by email at email@example.com
Please indicate you are attending the Papertech TotalVision™ Training Session.