TotalVision™ Advanced Operator Training
Fall training sessions now scheduled – Please note format change.
The next customer training sessions will be held October 1 – 4, 2018 at Papertech’s head office in North Vancouver BC. If you are interested in registering you can do so at any time by contacting us.
The TotalVision Advanced Operator Training course is a hands-on, practical three-day course offered by Papertech. It is specifically designed to transfer expertise, competence and confidence into the hands of the customer designated training participants. To ensure this occurs, we use a combination of mini-lectures, group discussions, Q&A sessions and case studies; along with 14 labs ranging in duration from 20 minutes to two hours.
There is a format change being offered this fall for the first time. Web inspection has long been a part of the 3-day program, but it was felt that more time needed to be devoted to this subject, so now an extra day will be offered to cover web inspection. This optional one-day workshop can be added on to the 3-day operator training course, but is not available separately.
Purpose of the TotalVision™ Advanced Operator Training
The purpose of our training is to increase trainee competence and confidence in maximizing the operational effectiveness of WebVision. On completion of the program, participants will be able to maximize the performance of their mill’s TotalVision™ system, and through its ongoing use:
- Reduce the number of paper breaks
- Reduce the number of unidentified paper breaks
- Reduce the mill service costs associated with breaks
- Hardware self evaluation (Quiz)
- Hardware: Examine contents from cabinets, to cameras, lights and cables etc.
- Cameras, Lights and lenses: How they work and work together (Analog and Digital)
- Software – Introduction
- Hardware – Basic Networking and WebVision network Understanding
- Hardware Labs
- Review of Day 1, Q&A, discussion and clarification
- Video image transmission – How does it all work?
- Advanced Webvision Applications
- WebVision Labs
- Troubleshooting: Hardware Section.
- Advanced Webvision Applications (cont)
- Review of Day 2, Q&A, discussion and clarification
- Advanced software operations cont. – Advanced labs, putting theory into practice.
- Web Inspection and Total-Vision review
- Troubleshooting: Software Section.
- Software self evaluation – Second chance
- Final discussion, Q&A
- Post course evaluation
- Optional Post Q&A
Day 4 – Web Inspection(Optional)
Details and course content for web inspection will be posted here when available. Please note: this workshop is only available as an add-on to the Advanced Operator Trainging course.
Other Training Options
In addition to our bi-annual sessions in Vancouver, Papertech offers a variety of packages including onsite training, remote software support and updates, and extended service contracts. For contact us for more details.
Papertech Inc. Headquarters
219 East 1st. Street, North Vancouver, BC
Canada V7L 1B4
TotalVision™ Advanced Operator Training Oct 1-3rd – $2000 USD
Web Inspection Oct 4th – $500 USD
Travel & living expenses extra (attendee’s responsibility)
There are two hotels a short walk from Papertech’s office where the training sessions will be held. We have booked a block of rooms at the Lonsdale Quay Hotel for the convenience of course participants, please contact the hotel directly to book a room and reference Papertech training. Another option is the Pinnacle Hotel, please contact them for rates and availability if preferred.
Please register by contacting Shannon Walters.
Please note: course fee must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Assistance with travel arrangements can be made through Arlene Prosser at Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Phone +1 604-697-4343 or Toll Free (within North America) 1-855-838-0974, Fax +1 604-688-5120
Please indicate you are attending the Papertech TotalVision™ Training Session.