The Papertech service commences with a simple phone call. Initiate the process by reaching out to our dedicated service representative via our toll-free service line, taking the first stride towards obtaining assistance for your TotalVision system. Frequently, the issues you encounter can be resolved efficiently over the phone by leveraging the expertise of our knowledgeable personnel who possess an in-depth understanding of our systems.
Contact Service Team
- North America Toll-free: +1-877-787-2737 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Email: email@example.com
If you are a new or existing customer there are a number of service options available. With the purchase of a new system or one of our service contracts, 24/7 service is included for the first year.
In addition to friendly and experienced technicians available through our service line, we offer several service contract options that may help you reduce the need for emergency services. The Papertech service team has the application knowledge and skills to improve system performance and the overall results of any camera system. This is accomplished by optimizing lighting, camera settings, camera positions, cabling, air supply and computer settings.
The benefits of regular service include:
- Capturing more breaks and defects on the machine.
- Diagnosis of the root cause of more unknown breaks.
- Improvements in machine efficiency and life expectancy.
- Better ownership of the system by operators and process engineers.
- Better reporting and continued results long after the system is installed.
- Problem areas targeted before they fail.
- Regular software updates to optimize performance.
- Trained TotalVision technicians inspecting your system at regular intervals.
- Uncompromised level of service and dependability.
- Custom Contracts
Papertech can design a service package that fits your system needs and budget. All of our service contracts include ongoing software updates and discounts on spare parts, but you choose the type and level of services you want.
While on-site, our technicians with follow your specific contract requirements while working to enhance your system’s ability to find the root cause of breaks and improve the machine efficiency by optimizing lighting, camera settings, camera positions, cabling, air supply and computer settings. These services are available in custom packages that can be designed to fit your mill schedule and budget:
- Number of days per visit
- Number of hours per year
- Number of visits per year
- Length of the contract
- On-site response time
- Remote support response time
- The ResultsMAX Optimization Program brings a TotalVision, factory certified expert to site on a routine basis to provide the benefits listed above and more.
For complete details please download the sample service contract.
- Papertech also offers a suite of services for camera systems manufactured by a variety of suppliers. More than once, Papertech has been called to action by a customer to service a camera system from ABB, MTC, Honeywell/Hilcont, Carotek, Metso and others.
- Remote Support Service
If your 1-year of remote support expires after the purchase of one of our systems you also have the option of purchasing a remote support contract for a monthly or annual fee.
Please contact us for details