On-Machine vision systems need protection for their camera components against the harsh industrial environments where they need to operate. The Short WebView Plus 2.0 is a sealed, annodized aluminum dust and water proof camera housing with integrated cooling, cleaning, and DC power input. Both ends of the housing can be removed without tools to perform maintenance, lens adjustments, and part replacements. For convenience, internal camera rotation can be done without housing access.
Whether it is corrosive or caustic attacks, high temperature, or airborne debris, the Short WebView Plus self-cleaning housing keeps the lens clean for consistently high-quality images and video. The Short WebView Plus camera housing is specifically designed to be the minimum size and weight to house a wide variety of cameras and lenses including larger motorized lenses.
• Sealed IP67 (NEMA 4X) camera housing with integrated air cooling and lens cleaning
• Anodized Aluminum housing for corrosion and caustic resistance
• Internal camera rotation
• Suitable for locations with water/oil spray, airborne dust, oil, or glue
• Sized to accommodate large motorized lenses
• Sized to accommodate camera and lens controller
• Single power connection with integrated DC power input
• Single Ethernet communication connection for camera and lens control
Ensure maximum protection for your cameras and lenses from the most hostile industrial environments. Whether it is debris, dust, oil or water the vital components inside the housing are always protected inside an EverClean. The aluminum housing is an “all-in-one solution” that includes cooling, cleaning and power conversion for trouble free maintenance operation. It safely houses different types of pinhole cameras, lenses and all other electronic components and its small size makes the EverClean the ideal solution for constrained spaces without compromising crystal clear images.
- Sealed IP67 (NEMA 4X) camera housing with integrated air cooling and lens cleaning
- Aluminum construction for corrosion and caustic resistance
- Internal camera rotation with single bolt assembly
- Suitable for locations with water/oil spray, airborne dust, oil, or glue
- Sized to accommodate large motorized lenses, camera and lens controller
- Sized to accommodate single power connection with integrated AC-DC power converter
- Single Ethernet communication connection for camera and lens control
- Built-in auxiliary ½” NPT data connections for optional sync input and/or output (e.g. LED strobe control and/or master/slave camera